The 2016 Battle of the Badges First Responders Night is Friday March 26th 2016 at the Palace of Auburn Hills.
Support our local heroes at the anticipated “BATTLE OF THE BADGES” event, which includes basketball and tug of war competitions between law enforcement & fire departments from around the Midwest prior to the Pistons game!
With every ticket purchased through this offer, a portion of the proceeds will go back to the First Responders 4 Fitness programs! Those unable to attend the “BATTLE OF THE BADGES” events can still purchase tickets to the Pistons game that evening and celebrate First Responders Night.
This is a limited time offer, so hurry to reserve your tickets!
(Use offer code: FR4F)
LOWER LEVEL: $30
UPPER LEVEL: $15
Your purchase includes Pistons ticket to that nights’ game, entry to BATTLE OF THE BADGES events, in game recognition, Pistons gift, and post-game free throw
Date: Friday, March 25th 2016
1PM: Basketball & Tug of War Semi-Finals
4PM: Basketball Championship Game
5PM: First Responder Family Reception
7PM: Tug of War Championship Match
ORDER ONLINE AT PISTONS.COM/FIRSTRESPONDERS OFFER CODE: FR4F
For questions or to order tickets over the phone contact Nicole Laidlaw at 248.375.4065
- Should this event’s sales reach/exceed 300, the team with the highest amount of ticket sales will be awarded a suite to view the game Hornets-Pistons game (20 person limit in suite)
- Should this event’s sales reach/exceed 300, the team with the second highest amount of ticket sales will be individually awarded with a complimentary ticket to a regular season game of their choice (remainder of the 2015-2016 regular season – max # TBD)
- Increase regional agency and department familiarity with family and the community in a fun and friendly environment
- Create a seasonal Midwest league (ie: Detroit, Cleveland, Toronto, Chicago, Indianapolis, etc.) with Divisional and Midwest Championship games on NBA home courts
- Help the safety, morale, performance, health and wellness of your agency/department by becoming a liaison of your region: email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 248.382.8082, or speak directly with a FR4F Director or Trustee at one of our events
- For more timely information, like us on Facebook: First Responders 4 Fitness