First Responders For Fitness is a charitable 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization of federal, state, and municipal law enforcement, fire/medic, nurse, and lifeguard personnel. We service public/private, paid/volunteer, active/reserve/retired and civilian members.
- Promote health and wellness through educational programs and special events for First Responders and the communities we have sworn to serve.
- Encourage the use of the “4 Fitness” concept for sound mental, spiritual, nutritional, and physical fitness.
- Enhance First Responders performance capabilities and productivity while increasing life longevity.
- Minimize risk management issues via safe work practices and proactive counter-measures.
- Reduce emergency situations by educating civilians on early detection, prevention, and safety.
We’re currently accepting donations. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your tax deductible donation to the Michigan Battle of the Badges.